21 jan. 2011

What's NEWS? I only receive BAD NEWS!


Can anyone tell me why all the 'NEWS' we are fed every day contain mostly BAD news? and no GOOD news? We might even be able to replace the title 'News-reporter' to 'BAD NEWS-reporter' instead...

Cus all we are fed are fear, SEX,SEX,SEX, outside looks, fashion, more FEAR, death, war, disasters, murders, criminal behaviors, 'what's the next movie I must see as a sociery-Zombie'?, or what must 'I buy do to look like a SUPERMODEL'?

WHAT CAN I DO TO BE POPULAR AND ACCEPTED BY SOCIETY?

Well.. I got some bad news 4 yall..

Society is a lie.. It's an illusion..

So you choose, either your accepted by yourself. Or something that doesn't even exist?

Hmmm.. tough one eh?

Peace my loved ones!
Respect

Stay real!
 Be yourself!
Not what the media tells you to be.....



IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MEDIA-Propaganda-Command office:
DO NOT DISTURB THE PROGRAMMING!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar