6 maj 2012

I don't wish to change you. But I do wish, to change myself!


Instead of desperately working on trying to change others. Take a moment, and try to change yourself. 


Human beings are always evolving as beings, and a man woman or any being who decides that they have 'already learnt all that of which they need to learn', they have closed their minds and therefor will not evolve anymore. 


And souls do not like to be restless.. Souls do not want to stand still, they want to LIVE! they want to EXPERIENCE things! NEW THINGS! they want to move! they do not wish to sit down a
nd do the same things over and over again untill their short experience of "life on earth" is done with and over.. Do you want to be happy? 


Then FREE YOUR SPIRIT! 


RELEASE THE FEAR! 


LIVE!




I don't wish to change you. But I do wish, to change myself.. On a daily basis... FOREVER.. 


In more common tounge this is called "evolution"


Knowledge is power!.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar